Think · Create · Inspire
The Video Program at Fast Forward Charter High School focuses on providing students with new skills, creative opportunities, and life lessons.
This is accomplished through the following:
Students learn to critically analyze media and how to express their own ideas in a meaningful way
Students participate in hands-on projects in order to learn all aspects of the filmmaking process.
Students gain confidence in their abilities and creatively affect the world around them.
More about the Video Department
The Video Program will provide each student with:
- A safe and professional working environment.
- Individualized feedback, support and recognition.
- Industry standard technology.
- The opportunity to become part of a creative team.
- The encouragement to excel beyond their expectations.
Fast Forward Film Trailer
The Girl of His Dreams
Don't Let the Cold Man In
The Adventures of Calcifer and Floopie
Cancer Center Documentary
Echoes in the Darkness
The House of Farley